RPG Maker Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG Maker Heaven

RPG Maker Forum since 2011. Make yourself a home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Basic Info & History of RPG Maker Heaven

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
luiishu535
luiishu535
Owner
Owner

Basic Info & History of RPG Maker Heaven Empty
PostSubject: Basic Info & History of RPG Maker Heaven   Basic Info & History of RPG Maker Heaven EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:23 am

Basic Info and History of RPG Maker Heaven

Hey everybody, luiishu535 here! Here I've got some random info about the community that can be interested for fans and readers. And of course, a little knowledge about your community wouldn't hurt too much, would it? Wink

Here we go:

Community Name: RPG Maker Heaven
Official Release Date: 15/10/11
Creator: luiishu535
Goal: The goal with this community is to make a place were rpg makers can post and discuss their projects, get the help they need, get in touch with other rpg makers and of course, have fun during your creations! It is important that you as member feel comfortable in this community.

Other Info: RPG Maker Heaven was mainly started because in some time ago, we on youtube had our own community were rpg maker was so much fun! I remembered all the kind people I met in the community, who helped and some still support me, even though I've never even completed a single game! Ever since the community's leader: boos405, known as "The RPG Maker King" disappeared out of nowhere, the community slowly died... day after day.
Alot of people misses him and the community and alot of people has given up. I have had this in mind for some time and now I decided to make it really happen.

That's why I created this forum! In hope of showing other rpg makers who struggle hard with their games every day that there's still hope! The last community were great and I want this community to get maybe even greater! We're all a family in RPG Maker Heaven, remember that Smile

Peace out!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/luiishu535

Basic Info & History of RPG Maker Heaven

View previous topic View next topic Back to top