RPG Maker Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG Maker Heaven

RPG Maker Forum since 2011. Make yourself a home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Mapping Competition

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
monstermanchego
monstermanchego

legend - Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Mapping Competition Empty
PostSubject: Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Mapping Competition   legend - Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Mapping Competition EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 4:11 am

This competition is to make a HUGE map of Hyrule (from Ocarina of Time) which shows the Lost Woods, Kokiri Forest, Hyrule Castle Town, Kakariko Village, Death Mountain (Goron City if you REALLY want to win!), Zora's Domain, the pool with Jabu-Jabu in it, the Gerudo Desert, Ganondorf's Castle (wherever that is) and Kakariko Graveyard as well as Hyrule Field. You don't have to do dungeons (again, unless you REALLY want to win!) and spriting doesn't have to be your own. The winner will have their map included in my LoZ OoT RPG.

Rules are:
1: Must be of Hyrule from OoT. Can't be of any other game, but I don't care about the size.
2: Must include most/all of the areas listed above.
3: Map must be made with RPG Maker VX. Otherwise it wouldn't be on this site -.-'.
4: Custom sprites aren't forbidden. They are actually recommended, because making the Great Deku Tree with the default sprites is impossible (extra points for proving me wrong, but don't count on getting any).
5: You'll need to have played through OoT or OoT 3D. Otherwise, you won't know what I'm talking about or even what OoT is!!
6: Most of it has to be geographically correct (In other words, I'm okay with there being one too few or too many gravestones in Kakariko Graveyard, but forgetting anything as big as the Temple of Time is unacceptable. Anything annoying enough, like the Lost Woods not going under the bridge out of Kokiri Forest, will be forgiven).
7: If, by some unnaturally improbable chance that I am friends with you, you will not be rewarded any extra points. I just want to make this competition fair for everyone.
8: I will, obviously, select the best for a LoZ OoT RPG, so if you wish to be a winner, SAVE YOUR MAP. If you don't, then, to quote Lord Farquad from Shrek, "The first runner-up will take his (or her) place, and so on and so forth."
9: You only need to do the Child Era, but adding a second map with any Adult Era features (like the ruined drawbridge or Castle Town) will earn you more points.
Back to top Go down
micahdude9
micahdude9

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Mapping Competition   legend - Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Mapping Competition EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:13 pm

I don't know if I can do all of these area, but could I only do Hyrule Field, Death Mountain and
Kakariko Graveyard?

By the way, I'm a HUGE Zelda fan!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/micahdude9?feature=watch
luiishu535
luiishu535
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Mapping Competition   legend - Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Mapping Competition EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:45 am

Are we supposde to map ALL of Hyrule or just a map of one location we like?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/luiishu535

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Mapping Competition   legend - Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Mapping Competition Empty

Back to top Go down

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Mapping Competition

View previous topic View next topic Back to top