RPG Maker Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG Maker Heaven

RPG Maker Forum since 2011. Make yourself a home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

SILENT HILL: REMEMBERANCE [XP]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

swick

SILENT HILL: REMEMBERANCE [XP] Empty
PostSubject: SILENT HILL: REMEMBERANCE [XP]   SILENT HILL: REMEMBERANCE [XP] EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 11:01 am

SILENT HILL: REMEMBERANCE [XP] Silenthillremembrancelogo

“The guilty one is not he who commits the sin, but the one who causes the darkness.” - Victor Hugo

About
Silent Hill: Remembrance tells the story of Samuel "Sam" Ashton, a seasoned police officer who had been working on the White Claudia case for quite some time. He was once a happily married family man, but his world was soon ripped apart from the guilt he felt at the death of a young orphan girl from Wish House he was responsible for accidentally shooting. Unable to forget and forgive himself, he unknowingly allowed this guilt to eat him alive and forced him to ignore his wife and child. Eventually his family could no longer deal and left him. Now all he has is his guilt, but can he face it and get out alive?

The game begins in Central Silent Hill, as Sam awakens in a graveyard at the Lutheran Church. He does not remember anything prior to blacking out at the graveyard. Sam wakes up with a severe case of amnesia. He doesn't know where he is, and he doesn't remember his name. He has minor flashbacks, and a voice of a young girl speaking to him in his head. As Sam travels through Silent Hill, he finds clues that slowly reveal everything about his past.

I realize this game may only appeal to Silent Hill fans, but ofcourse even those new to Silent Hill may like it, especially if you're a fan of horror games. The game is still very early in development, but several demos will be released when I feel the time is right. I'm hoping to get suggestions and ideas from fans as to other characters we can add in, and especially monster ideas.

Characters
Emily Whitehouse: Not much is known about Emily, at least to Sam, so most of the projections of her in Silent Hill are simply created aspects of who he thought Emily could be or be like, not how she actually was. Sam has a daughter himself, some of his daughters personality traits is clearly evident in the manifestation of Emily.

Olivia "Liv" Ashton: Sam's ex-wife, who suffered much through Sam's inner struggles. However, Sam hasn't seen Liv in a long time, and still loves her very much, without knowing it. Throughout his journey in Silent Hill, Sam conjures projections of Liv, and she can be seen and heard from time to time. He doesn't know who she is, but he can't help but feel something for her.

Note: More characters will be added.

Features:
-Original Tileset using textures ripped from actual Silent Hill games
-Voice acting (For important cutscenes)
-Original soundtrack
-ABS
-Radio static (to indicate enemies are nearby.)
-Dynamic sounds

What I'm Looking For!
-Pixel Artists
-Character and monster designers
-Puzzle designers
-Promotional graphic artists
-Musicians/Composers
-Voice Actors
We would all be working closely with eachother.

Check out this sample video:

Screenshots
Spoiler:

Current Controls: (can be changed to be used without a mouse):
Up: W
Left: A
Right: S
Down: D

Confirm/Shoot/Pick-up: Left Mouse
Run/Previous: Right Mouse
Switch Weapons: Spacebar

As you can see, it currently plays like a typical computer game.

If you have any questions or wanna try and help me out with one of the positions I have posted up there, please PM.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
descending_gate
descending_gate

PostSubject: Re: SILENT HILL: REMEMBERANCE [XP]   SILENT HILL: REMEMBERANCE [XP] EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 3:33 pm

Wow! Must try this...I love Silent Hill!
Back to top Go down

jadzxa

PostSubject: Re: SILENT HILL: REMEMBERANCE [XP]   SILENT HILL: REMEMBERANCE [XP] EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:05 pm

Very nice has that creepy Silent Hill feel fromt he shots too. I may be trying this soon!
Back to top Go down
Zachfoss
Zachfoss
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: SILENT HILL: REMEMBERANCE [XP]   SILENT HILL: REMEMBERANCE [XP] EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:50 am

i wanna try this game too~! I really love that silent hill feel. I wanna see more of this
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SILENT HILL: REMEMBERANCE [XP]   SILENT HILL: REMEMBERANCE [XP] Empty

Back to top Go down

SILENT HILL: REMEMBERANCE [XP]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Maker Heaven :: RPG Maker Projects :: Project Development-