This game is Rated R for retarded... or foul language, suggestive themes, and everything else wrong with the world today.
Before we begin, lemme say a couple things.
1. Why? I was bored and wanted to test my skills. Plus, it kept me busy when I had some things going on.
2. The maps suck! Yeah, I know they know. They're suppose to suck. Plus, I'm not really much of a mapper like my bro was. Those who remember MyTruePath/Kosanami/Imanasok, yeah, that's my bro.
3. Why so serious? Can't be funny all the time, right? Plus, I can't really do comedy unless it's my own brand of dark comedy.
4. Why not compressed? I tried. I compressed and tried to extract it myself in testing, and it would only extract audio. Don't ask me why, it just did. If anyone has a solution to that, go for it.
5. Why is your description so goofy? Goofy description for a goofy game? If not, I'll change it.
6. You MUST download the audio and place it in the game folder in order for the music and stuff to play.Downloadable Link:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HQG7JWDR <<-- Game
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AG7WSIQY <<-- Audio
Comes with a walkthrough to help you with anything.Features
Tankentai battle system
Achievement feature (or Atrophyments)
44 playable characters
36 support characters (act as Accessories)
Plot Important Characters
Since there 44 characters total, I don't know if I can actually list them all. The walkthrough should help you locate all of them as well as the Support characters. If this meets the requirements, good. If not, tell me what I need to do, and I'll fix it up right away.
Those who finish the game, or if you find any bugs - which I haven't found any when I tested - let me know and I'll fix it up. Thanks and... have fun? I guess.
Oh yes, a big thank you to Overlord Arcana for helping me with an equipment script.