RPG Maker Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG Maker Heaven

RPG Maker Forum since 2011. Make yourself a home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

I has something to share

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
geminidrake
geminidrake

I has something to share Empty
PostSubject: I has something to share   I has something to share EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 3:56 am

Anyone here familiar with the Touhou game "Defiant of Shrine Maiden"? For a while I've been searching for the final boss theme where you battle the FF6-parody. Thanks to Nico Nico and the Interwebs, I present to you the Necrofantasia version of Pegasus Fantasy.

Here we go.

By the by, if you want this actual song, PM me on YouTube or here. YouTube would be better though.

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=690876300
TheEmeraldboy100
TheEmeraldboy100

I has something to share Empty
PostSubject: Re: I has something to share   I has something to share EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 4:34 pm

I wow'ed the enemy's graphic reminds me of Neo ExDeath and the first three final boss in FFVI Razz
I mean, well, the picture looks "Over" and has some ecchi content in it Laughing But anyway the first reaction I looked at the bottom of the vid: "WTF!!! Over 9999??!!" But I forgot that it's a Touhou game... I mean, almost every Touhou game (and fangame) are pretty hard and very addicting Razz
And, no, thanks. I would like to use the song for my game but I already have the Yukari's theme remix by Cool&Create Razz
Epic song by the way king
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEmeraldboy100

I has something to share

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Maker Heaven :: Non RPG Maker :: General Chit-Chat-