RPG Maker Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG Maker Heaven

RPG Maker Forum since 2011. Make yourself a home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

M.I.T.S. Rebirth

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KuuImpact
KuuImpact

M.I.T.S. Rebirth Empty
PostSubject: M.I.T.S. Rebirth   M.I.T.S. Rebirth EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 11:21 pm

M.I.T.S. Rebirth 40792700

Story
A boy named Kaze has the worst of luck in his life. He is born into a family of cultist that have bridged the gap between earth and a mental world known as the Earo Space. His childhood was nothing but a shut in nightmare and things are about to get a whole hell of a lot worst. As he comes to learn that beings from the other world don't take to kindly to human beings and their sinful ways. Will he achieve his dreams and find happiness in this world or will everything burn to the ground in this RPG novel style game. Take the hands of a shattered heart fool and make him a hero of a new age. Make friends, enemies, relations, destruction, good, bad, and stupid choices on your quest to bring light to a world in darkness. But what will the true path of destiny reveal for Kaze and all his friends and family...There is only one way to truly see.

Characters
Kaze
M.I.T.S. Rebirth Kazeheal
A kindly heart kid of 16 who is just trying to get through all of high school and deal with the burden of having a mind that's a gateway into another world. He wields his deadly axe and has minor arokinesis as well as psychokinesis to aid him on a quest to fulfill his dream. He wants to be a hero and save a world full of deadly darkness. His Mindscape is Swiker and it's a very earth like place. In fact it is one of the mot close to earth mindscapes in the whole Earospace. Where will he be lead on his journy and what kind of friends and foes will he come to face. His life is in your hands, use it well.

P.J.
M.I.T.S. Rebirth Pjguard
Kaze's imaginary friend from childhood, they literally grew up with one another. He is more of a lover then a fighter but when he has to he uses his shear passion to light his katana a blaze to burn the foes he faces. He has a major heart throb for Yoyo a figment in the mindscape Swiker. His father was killed in a major war and he is semi seeking revenge on the ones who took that from him, the Gearz Family.

Veronica
M.I.T.S. Rebirth Evetthumanheal
She is a new friend that Kaze met in his highschool who herself has never understood why she is different from other kids. Only now does she see the power that lies within her head and she has come to help Kaze take on his demons. She is perky but at the same time sassy. Her mouth sometimes gets her into trouble but she seems to have a good heart about it. At the same time...something is ticking away inside her head like a time bomb. Is she truely a lightbringer or a traitor from the start.

Features (Sort of)
  • Keeps track of your kills and monsters in the Nightmapedia.
  • Complex woven story telling
  • Secret Shops with Early Better Gear.
  • Emotion Based Battle System
  • 10 Playable Characters, 5 Hidden Ones for more fun!
  • Enemies are all Original handmade art work
  • 4 Legit Sex Scenes (optional viewed) (None of that crap from Dragoon Chronicles)
  • Occasional Logic Puzzles
  • Hide and Peep!
  • New Game+ and Boss Rush Mode.

Rainbows!
Yes, Yes very much so the evil rainbow club. Can you stop them all?
Xinx, The Red Preview:
M.I.T.S. Rebirth Xinxfullpreview
Back to top Go down
http://mitsthegame.webs.com/
rgangsta
rgangsta

M.I.T.S. Rebirth Empty
PostSubject: Re: M.I.T.S. Rebirth   M.I.T.S. Rebirth EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 12:52 am

...Xinx looks dangerous.
I love the story. Very good. You had me at "sex scenes". Razz

BTW, what is "Hide and Peep"?
Back to top Go down
KuuImpact
KuuImpact

M.I.T.S. Rebirth Empty
PostSubject: Re: M.I.T.S. Rebirth   M.I.T.S. Rebirth EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 2:14 am

rgangsta wrote:
...Xinx looks dangerous.

"Hide and Peep" is a Sound based seeking side quest that you can do for special loots in the game as well as extra money if you hate grinding. You go around maps in the area you looked in and some surrounding maps. Listening for louder or quieter peeps to find the hiding podunkian.

This is a podunkian (in battle sprite not the world one):
M.I.T.S. Rebirth Podunkian
Back to top Go down
rikucotton
rikucotton

M.I.T.S. Rebirth Empty
PostSubject: Re: M.I.T.S. Rebirth   M.I.T.S. Rebirth EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 2:21 am

So excited mate! Can't wait to see more of it! I wish you luck on this game. :3
Back to top Go down
rgangsta
rgangsta

M.I.T.S. Rebirth Empty
PostSubject: Re: M.I.T.S. Rebirth   M.I.T.S. Rebirth EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 2:41 am

KuuImpact wrote:
rgangsta wrote:
...Xinx looks dangerous.

"Hide and Peep" is a Sound based seeking side quest that you can do for special loots in the game as well as extra money if you hate grinding. You go around maps in the area you looked in and some surrounding maps. Listening for louder or quieter peeps to find the hiding podunkian.

This is a podunkian (in battle sprite not the world one):
M.I.T.S. Rebirth Podunkian

Ahh! OK. Now I understand. Sounds fun. If I'm not mistaken, Kuu, you'll do this with Sound Emission?
Back to top Go down
Zachfoss
Zachfoss
Owner
Owner

M.I.T.S. Rebirth Empty
PostSubject: Re: M.I.T.S. Rebirth   M.I.T.S. Rebirth EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 12:26 pm

The game reminds me of bleach, don't ask why! I'm not saying its bad or anything. Kaze is a very strange boy but his dreams is become an hero! I hope he's a loving guy too like PJ
Back to top Go down
KuuImpact
KuuImpact

M.I.T.S. Rebirth Empty
PostSubject: Re: M.I.T.S. Rebirth   M.I.T.S. Rebirth EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 6:30 pm

Zachfoss wrote:
The game reminds me of bleach, don't ask why! I'm not saying its bad or anything. Kaze is a very strange boy but his dreams is become an hero! I hope he's a loving guy too like PJ

This game is more a cross between Miles Edgeworth: Ace Attorny Investigations with Final Fantasy I and II dawn of souls, with a hint of dark cloud and dragon warrior monster here and there. So many mysteries lie within the games woven story, but are slowly revealed, he sorta is a good guy, maybe? PJ is for sure. It's complicated.

To answer the question above you I use events that only turn on when in hide and peep mode, and they are really scattered but make a louder peep if your getting closer and a more quite one if your not. It's like if a person was saying colder or hotter when looking for them. But they are no direct paths. The play sound fx function is used in a wide range for this.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

M.I.T.S. Rebirth Empty
PostSubject: Re: M.I.T.S. Rebirth   M.I.T.S. Rebirth Empty

Back to top Go down

M.I.T.S. Rebirth

View previous topic View next topic Back to top