RPG Maker Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG Maker Heaven

RPG Maker Forum since 2011. Make yourself a home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Another Suggestion. :3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Demonfire94
Demonfire94

Another Suggestion. :3 Empty
PostSubject: Another Suggestion. :3   Another Suggestion. :3 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 10:22 pm

This is just an idea that I'm throwing out there and it doesn't need to be taken serious, but I think there should a be set staff for contests that are planned out.

You can still keep it were anyone can make contests, but the ones that are created by the staff should reward the winners with some more "Rare" like prizes. (Not sure what I'd classify as a "rare" prize though, so that'd be up to the "Contest Staff" to set up.)

[Flameshield/]
Back to top Go down
Verm
Verm

PostSubject: Re: Another Suggestion. :3   Another Suggestion. :3 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 8:19 pm

That's actually not a bad idea! Contest Staff...

Good idea, Demonfire. geek
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thesanguinepenguin38?feature=mhee

heyoka

Location : Either infront of a desktop, laptop or iPod touch with internet

PostSubject: Re: Another Suggestion. :3   Another Suggestion. :3 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 9:45 pm

I agree with having staff for contests. But than again I tjink there should be a contest board than. Perhpas it is alrewdy and than I didnt spot it. Rare prizes are kinda hard. There are two things I can think of as rare prizes ro be given by contet staff. Colored name for X time or your map featured on a thread that is visible everywhere. Those two things are rather special. Also if there is gonna be "Contest Staff", please drop my application for moderator as I would live to be Contest Staff. As I have a few great contests in mind.
Back to top Go down
Demonfire94
Demonfire94

PostSubject: Re: Another Suggestion. :3   Another Suggestion. :3 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 12:53 am

Not to sound selfish, but if you do make contest staff I'd love to direct it all with the help of a few people?
Back to top Go down
Zachfoss
Zachfoss
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Another Suggestion. :3   Another Suggestion. :3 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:32 am

very good idea! RPGMakerVX.net has this idea aswell. Whenever they make contests, they award the winner.

For example:
LusterMX won the halloween contest 2010 and he's now a sponsor in rpgmakervx.net. I was actually thinking of this idea too y'know?

I'll speak to luiishu about this.
Back to top Go down
Demonfire94
Demonfire94

PostSubject: Re: Another Suggestion. :3   Another Suggestion. :3 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 9:42 pm

Just peaking up to see if this idea was given any thought. X3
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Suggestion. :3   Another Suggestion. :3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Suggestion. :3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top