RPG Maker Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG Maker Heaven

RPG Maker Forum since 2011. Make yourself a home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

heyoka

Location : Either infront of a desktop, laptop or iPod touch with internet

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions   Suggestions EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 9:19 pm

Hello,

As I recebtly joined(probably we all did) I noticed that this forum is lackig a suggestion board. As this is for now a rsther tiny forum suggestions should always be welcome. With suggestions I am meaning anything from a contest to complete boards. Many forums have one and it's important to have one. Since how creative the staff of a forum might be they do not know what their members want. As in a suggetions board member can suggest an idea and other members can help each other in supportig this idea making it for the staff easier to know if an idea would be good to actually do an a forum.

As that being my first suggestion i also have a second. Perhaps a bt too early to ask but I know of myself I am a chat maniac. You can quickly answer short questions, you can ask how othe people are doing today, you can have a quick laugh, etc. In short it makes it easier to gt along with each other.

I am still not finished yet Razz. My third suggestion Is a board to promote youtube videos. Were every user can make ONE thread for himself to post his youtube videos to have so publicity on a forum. As I know many of us at the time being all have a youtube account. It would be nice to share some videos right?

Thank you for your time and I hope my ideas will help the community.
Back to top Go down
luiishu535
luiishu535
Owner
Owner

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 3:56 pm

Suggestions are allowed of course and thanks for suggesting!

1. Suggestion forum will be made a.s.a.p.
2. I've checked it and it is possible to have a chat board, but I'm going to wait just a few more days till we get more people on here.
3. Well, if you want to post videos of showing your game, then there is a Screenshot thread in the Project Development forums. I'll consider in making a YT video thread.

Again, thanks for yout suggestion, heyoka!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/luiishu535

Suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top