RPG Maker Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG Maker Heaven

RPG Maker Forum since 2011. Make yourself a home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Rules of Music Requests

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
VVBlastFuryVV
VVBlastFuryVV

rules - Rules of Music Requests Empty
PostSubject: Rules of Music Requests   rules - Rules of Music Requests EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 5:46 pm

Hello all! As you know, the name's Blast and I'm here to tell you a few rules for music requesting, and for most of you who are going to request music. Remember, read this first before you go requesting music!

RULES OF THE ROAD

-Be specific on what you request. Ask what game it's from. For example; Grandia II, Xenosaga 3, Tales of the Abyss, Tales of Xillia, etc.

-If the music doesn't have bad quality, tell the person who's requesting it! We don't want to hear bad quality music from others, especially me. Hurts my ears.

-If you think the music sucks, don't tell the person who's requesting it. It could hurt their feelings and lead to another fight. And mostly, there have been a few fight and rage outs. So be careful on what you say!

HAVE FUN MUSIC REQUESTING! santa
Back to top Go down

Rules of Music Requests

View previous topic View next topic Back to top