RPG Maker Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG Maker Heaven

RPG Maker Forum since 2011. Make yourself a home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

How's your game going?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
epicsora1
epicsora1

How's your game going? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's your game going?   How's your game going? - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 11:49 pm

My progress is slow, each day I waste a lot of time except on weekends. On weekends I usaully get an extra 10 minutes added on it afro
Back to top Go down
micahdude9
micahdude9

PostSubject: Re: How's your game going?   How's your game going? - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 5:47 pm

My game is finished, and will be released soon. Things haven't been going well with the popularity of it though. I have a feeling "sales" won't be to good.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/micahdude9?feature=watch
luiishu535
luiishu535
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: How's your game going?   How's your game going? - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:59 pm

I've actually been progressing pretty good on CO3 lately. I get progress done everyday, which is my goal Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/luiishu535
LeoHightower
LeoHightower

PostSubject: Re: How's your game going?   How's your game going? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 9:33 pm

I've been going at a slugs pace with my project lately, it's a slow pace, but what I really want is some help with various things, like Mapping, Scripting, Animations, and setting up Parameter Curves. I have gotten maybe a little work on it, I also got RMVX Ace recently, but before I can fully use it, I need a fully working Side View Animated Battle Script, I've tried to look for one, but I cna't get the one I downloaded to work properly. Anyway, if you know where I can download a full working version of the Script, let me know!

Oh if you haven't seen it, I made a new video a while back, it's pretty good, I'd advice anyone who's still alive here, to watch it and let me know what ya think, also read the description box and all the info given throughout the video.

RMVX Project Saige Murayami Alternate Introduction
Back to top Go down
http://leon-murayami.deviantart.com/
LeoHightower
LeoHightower

PostSubject: Re: How's your game going?   How's your game going? - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 3:11 am

Well, I've officially made my decision, as of this moment, my RPG Maker days are over, I don't care anymore, I'm gonna delete my Project folder, and everything else related to the program RPG Maker, ranging from RPG Maker VX to VX Ace, and anything I had saved up, I won't delete my sprites or faces I've made, that's a NO NO!

I'll still do spriting, faces, and stuff, but I'm through basically NO MORE RPG MAKER DAMN IT! College starting to sound like a good idea right now or something I dunno. @_@ is that my final Answer? YES YES YES YES! Don't try to change my mind, I've made it up and it's final, I'm deleting all my RPG Maker stuff, except my sprites and faces I've made, I will post all the stuff I did work on throughout my time with the program on Youtube and what not.

Want to know the full story wait for the video on Youtube!

I'd rather play demos, and games created by the RPG Makers from the community.
Back to top Go down
LeoHightower
LeoHightower

PostSubject: Re: How's your game going?   How's your game going? - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 4:50 am

Please click, and watch these three videos for more information about my RPG Maker Project's sudden cancellation.

RPG Maker Project Cancellation Part One

RPG Maker Project Cancellation Part 2

RPG Maker Project Cancellation Part 3 The Finale
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How's your game going?   How's your game going? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

How's your game going?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top