RPG Maker Contest & Awards Introduction & Rules
Hey y'all, luiishu535! I'd like to welcome you to the RPG Maker Contest & Awards forums!
This here will probably be one of the more FUN
places in this site!
Well, shall we start then?
In RPG Maker Contest & Awards you will find all sorts of various stuffs concerning rpg maker competitions, such as: Mapping Contests, Boss Contest, Art Contests etc...
It's up to YOU to decide what will be posted here. You can both host your own competitions and aswell compete and vote for others here. It's free to post anyone and you make you're own rules in your competitions!
That doesn't mean that this section still hasn't rules? Rules for RPG Maker Contests & Awards:
1. Everyone who decides to join a competition or vote MUST follow the host's rules!
2. Do not post competitions if you won't be able to be a good host. If you won't be serious or just quit, it's not necessary to start a contest in the first place.
3. If you are going to host a contest you have to be informative and make a good post explaining the contest's rules etc.
4. Do not cheat for christ sake, fairplay! It's more fun when people join a competition and they make their best trying to make something good and then it appears someone is cheat-voting or something on someone. That's not fun!
5. Have fun. Contests are meant to be fun and even if you don't win, it doesn't mean that you've loosed. Have fun and don't take these competitions to hard on yourself. That's life homie.If you are to either host or join a contest, you must follow the rules above!
And that is all, goodnight folks!