RPG Maker Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG Maker Heaven

RPG Maker Forum since 2011. Make yourself a home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Explaining the rules

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
VVBlastFuryVV
VVBlastFuryVV

rules - Explaining the rules Empty
PostSubject: Explaining the rules   rules - Explaining the rules EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:01 pm

rules - Explaining the rules Rpgmakervxicon

Hey there everyone! Name's Blast, and I'm going to share some of the rules for you people who are on RPG Maker Heaven, and who want to post graphics on graphic requests. We also welcome you to the RPG Maker Heaven Community, our new site released on 10/22/11. This topic is also similar to Zach's, but I'm revising it.

RULES FOR GRAPHIC REQUESTS

Graphic request rules for you members-
-Remember to be specific and clear about what you're requesting. Otherwise if you don't, we won't know exactly what you're talking about.

-Watch your language when you're describing a picture.
Don't say things like, "I don't know where to f***ing find this! Help me!" It may be very offensive to others, and could lead to a fight. Also, if you keep overdoing it with the language, I'll have to ban you if I see it alot of times. Also, another note: don't be racist, or include racism, because like I said, it can be offensive to others.

-Like Zach, include what graphic you need for the engine. Such as RPG Maker VX, RPG Maker XP, RPG Maker 2003, etc. If other members don't know where to find that kind of stuff, ask the moderators like me and Zach.

-When you request a music, BGM, or sound effect, be specific, such as ask what game you want it from such as Grandia II or Xenosaga, for example. That way, people will be able to understand you, and you can have the music/BGM you first requested for instead of finding a new one.

-The moderators here are VVBlastFuryVV(me) and Zachfoss. If you need something very important or if you want to be a moderator, get permission from me or Zachfoss.

HAVE FUN MAKING GAMES! santa

Game topics coming soon:
rules - Explaining the rules Orbanner
rules - Explaining the rules Lunaistories
Back to top Go down

Explaining the rules

View previous topic View next topic Back to top