RPG Maker Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG Maker Heaven

RPG Maker Forum since 2011. Make yourself a home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Boycotting the forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

HappyNuke

Boycotting the forum - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boycotting the forum   Boycotting the forum - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:23 pm

Goodbye idiots. Have a nice life in hell! HELL! HEEEEEELLLLL!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Felix Flywheel
Felix Flywheel
Graphic Moderator
Graphic Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Boycotting the forum   Boycotting the forum - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 10:15 pm

@Happynuke. Strangely, I knew someone would say something about us going to hell. :O ... It's why I've been saying that we all need to take our asses to church. Didn't know why at the time, just felt like I needed to say it. I'mma say it again. Each and every one of us need to pick ourselves out a nice church hat, and take our tails to church.

I got my church hat. Look at me, I look so cute in it.

Boycotting the forum - Page 2 Crowns
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/felixflywheel

HappyNuke

PostSubject: Re: Boycotting the forum   Boycotting the forum - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 10:23 pm

I don't know about anyone else but you constantly talking about Praizing da Lowad and gettin' asses to church is getting boring. Go make an RPG or do some schoolwork.
Back to top Go down
whAmm3y
whAmm3y

PostSubject: Re: Boycotting the forum   Boycotting the forum - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 10:42 pm

*faceplam*
you guys are complaining more and more about how much you hate it here and that this forum is communist you are constantly threating to leave but you just keep coming back problem?
Back to top Go down
Zachy7z
Zachy7z

PostSubject: Re: Boycotting the forum   Boycotting the forum - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 10:46 pm

You're right Felix! We must go to church!
Back to top Go down
Zachfoss
Zachfoss
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Boycotting the forum   Boycotting the forum - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 10:55 pm

Happynuke, kail and zephyr, quit trolling the forum. We don't need essays from you complaining, just write a paragraph.

Zephyr, really? -_- That was soo last year. I'm a different person now, I changed into a better person. Don't bring my argument with PK and Boos, because that's unnecessary. Why does this have to do anything with boos and I argument? I'm not reading your messages because I don't want to waste my time because i have better things to do than arguing with you. Get out of here. it's kinda funny how I'm getting spam by trolls on YouTube. It's kind of suspicious. I'd never been spam by trolls for a long time now. All of a sudden I'm getting trolled now? Stop bringing up old argument to back up your argument. I win, you lose. Nobody messes with me, my friends, and my family. This community is my family, and I defend my family.

Go to hell? You girls are rude! I'm not talking to you anymore D:< I LOST MY RESPECT FOR YOU!!!

GET OUT
Back to top Go down

HappyNuke

PostSubject: Re: Boycotting the forum   Boycotting the forum - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 11:02 pm

So where was our friendship with you? That never existed? All those convos you had with us on the forum, being nice, you were probably taking the p*** offscreen. I don't trust you anymore.

Edit: To my knowledge, what did I actually DO to you? Im just standing up for my sisters, which I have to, since I do live with them.
Back to top Go down
Zachfoss
Zachfoss
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Boycotting the forum   Boycotting the forum - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 11:23 pm

I was mistaken, I should of not came back in your skype chat. I should've not been friends with you in the first place. I make mistakes but I fix them on my own instead of somebody lecturing for my mistakes. I'm completely different person now, I used to hate on people, I used to swear a lot, I've done drugs but now.. I'm different. I quit all those and became a new person. I'm no longer that zach anymore. Stop bring up old evidence and try to back up your lame argument. You can't assume I'm lying, your lack evidence doesn't help either because they're old. It's been a year now, move on.

I'm a nice person unless you mess with me, my family and friends. I show respect for a lot of people. I can get angry but I still have respect. I know people who back away from me, but atleast I got my family and friends.

Shame on you, Nuke and your sisters. Now please go away. Luiishu will be back tomorrow. He's going to be unpleasant with you three. Stop making threads are against the forum too. So please stop. Thanks to my friend Verm for deleting them all. Thank you Verm. No need to feel bad because I'm with you.

EDIT: Nuke, you called us idiots, and told us to go to hell. So I lost my respect for you.

-Zach aka Mango
Back to top Go down

HappyNuke

PostSubject: Re: Boycotting the forum   Boycotting the forum - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 11:30 pm

I don't give a flying fuck. I don't even know you. To me, you could be an internet pedo. You better hope I don't know how to hack forums and send thousands of spam emails in a minute...

oops. I do. Very Happy

Lol! Dafuq?! You USED to hate on people? pfftt.. at least I can forgive. You're just a drug addict. Go back to canada and stay there. You remind me of an old fag on a forum that was from canada who was a nut. He wasn't as bad as you at least. I already asked for my account to be deleted, and if it's not, I'll report the forum.
Back to top Go down
Zachfoss
Zachfoss
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Boycotting the forum   Boycotting the forum - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 11:38 pm

Take yo'self to church you bad naughty woman!! I'll be reporting to RMVX.net that you were trying to hack there forum. Don't try to hack forums because that's rude. Even though I hate that site sometimes but the mods and admins are actually nice people. To me, you could be an troll.

Get out of here, you troll!!!!! D:

Na Na Na Hey Hey Hey Hey Goodbye.

Last edited by Zachfoss on Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

HappyNuke

PostSubject: Re: Boycotting the forum   Boycotting the forum - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 11:41 pm

You're not even serious, really. For a mod, you are corrupt. Just look at the spam you're making. Not very professional, is it?

Now I will forever be hating on canadians, thanks a lot.
Back to top Go down
Zachfoss
Zachfoss
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Boycotting the forum   Boycotting the forum - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 11:43 pm

Na Na Na Hey Hey Hey Hey Goodbye.

Back to top Go down

HappyNuke

PostSubject: Re: Boycotting the forum   Boycotting the forum - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 11:52 pm

Boycotting the forum - Page 2 Img-thing?

You ^

Smile
Back to top Go down
TheEmeraldboy100
TheEmeraldboy100

PostSubject: Re: Boycotting the forum   Boycotting the forum - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 12:46 am

@HappyNuke Go on, if you quit this forum, why you're still post stuffs here? And DON'T be a racist okay...
@Zachfoss If some people quit forever why don't you ban him and say "Banned because quitting"? That would Be reasonable, and
@everyone please stop this madness... I don't clearly get what the hell's going on, just... stop Sad and with the "troll"s gone, please don't provoke people and writing two or three paragraphs of essays, it makes me sad reading it Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEmeraldboy100
Felix Flywheel
Felix Flywheel
Graphic Moderator
Graphic Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Boycotting the forum   Boycotting the forum - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 1:02 am

HappyNuke wrote:
I don't know about anyone else but you constantly talking about Praizing da Lowad and gettin' asses to church is getting boring. Go make an RPG or do some schoolwork.
Okay... so it was the "getting to church" that made someone mad. I guess that was you. I'm sorry that I made you mad, and I'm sorry you're bored by me.

Ohh... I'm out of school, and I don't make RPGs. I design maps and spell animations for other people's RPGs... I guess I'll make another massive full-screen ice storm battle animation...

EDIT: Ohh, I forgot, I compose music for people's RPGs as well.

Last edited by Felix Flywheel on Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Felix Flywheel
Felix Flywheel
Graphic Moderator
Graphic Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Boycotting the forum   Boycotting the forum - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 1:13 am

Click Here <--- If you need to get'cha ass to church.
Back to top Go down

heyoka

Location : Either infront of a desktop, laptop or iPod touch with internet

PostSubject: Re: Boycotting the forum   Boycotting the forum - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 10:37 pm

This is really going a bit to far now. Three pages of complaints and spam, I ask myself why. The only reason I can think of is that people take this a bit to serious. I mean we have 50 members. Also if you quit a forum dont post on it. Leave and don't come back to ruin it for other people. I also wonder why Verm or luiishu hasn't replied to this yet but that doesn't matter at the moment. Just quit this. Your all ruining it for everyone else out there. Just have fun and if a mod is corrupt collect evidence and go to the higher rank than the nod to report him. Don't pull people into it by doing it this way.

@felix: If I go to church I might as well suicide...
Back to top Go down
Verm
Verm

PostSubject: Re: Boycotting the forum   Boycotting the forum - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 10:39 pm

If I could delete this topic, I would do it right now.

Hopefully Luiishu will be back today to deal with all of you boycotters.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thesanguinepenguin38?feature=mhee
Zachy7z
Zachy7z

PostSubject: Re: Boycotting the forum   Boycotting the forum - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 11:04 pm

Well lets hope this will be over for good soon Smile
Back to top Go down
TheEmeraldboy100
TheEmeraldboy100

PostSubject: Re: Boycotting the forum   Boycotting the forum - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 12:26 am

I hope so too...
Luiishu please come back and stop this MADNESS Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEmeraldboy100
Felix Flywheel
Felix Flywheel
Graphic Moderator
Graphic Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Boycotting the forum   Boycotting the forum - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 12:31 am

Church hat church hat, i command you all to put a church hat on your head.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boycotting the forum   Boycotting the forum - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Boycotting the forum

View previous topic View next topic Back to top