RPG Maker Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG Maker Heaven

RPG Maker Forum since 2011. Make yourself a home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Info Dealing with Mods

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Verm
Verm

Info Dealing with Mods Empty
PostSubject: Info Dealing with Mods   Info Dealing with Mods EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 3:47 am

I understand that a few of you think our mods don't have enough power, and we have too many. I agree with you on that part, but there's no need to fire our staff just because of it. Due to the fact that Luiishu is away, it's really just me, and I'm hoping Zachfoss, that are dealing with this situation. If any of you have any ideas portraying to this that don't involve letting our staff members go, PLEASE post them here.

~ Verm
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thesanguinepenguin38?feature=mhee

Arcueid

PostSubject: Re: Info Dealing with Mods   Info Dealing with Mods EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 2:22 pm

I'm done with the lack of expression here. If you wish to remain unprofessional and silence people by locking threads; then we may as well go back to RPG Maker VX. (Which I'm not silly enough to do; so I'll be heading to Save-Point.org, where the people are non-communist)

If acts arn't being put together soon; this forum will die. This post will probably be silenced too since we don't have our own opinions anymore; so I'll probably printscreen it or something to prove I actually posted it. Attack it all you will; I won't be back. I've removed everything from this site that is remotely resourceful.
Back to top Go down
Kail
Kail

PostSubject: Re: Info Dealing with Mods   Info Dealing with Mods EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 2:40 pm

Thread already existed so why did you make a new one? Couldn't you have simply stickied the one that my sister made? Or perhaps you don't like my opinion or anyone elses for that matter, people like you are communists. I hate communists hence why I'm quitting.
You attack me for leaving points of improvements that had just about pissed me off.

Don't you dare attack me for expressing what I feel, Don't you dare attack me when I make and attempt to help the forum and Don't you dare ever lock a thread when we were clearly using it to express what we felt!

You have no idea how to moderate fairly I had been an admin on several forums and not once did I ever feel the need to lock a thread when somebody posted a suggestion you leave it open to other peoples opinions not so you can get the last word!
You are a very corrupt moderator and do you know what happends to corrupt people? Perhaps you should listen to the exremly long post I made describing what happend to corrupt people.

Spoiler:

I don't like corruption and nor do anyone else, so watch your step because you are on weak grounds.

Back to top Go down
Verm
Verm

PostSubject: Re: Info Dealing with Mods   Info Dealing with Mods EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:53 pm

I tried to be reasonable. I never attacked you. I simply gave suggestions.

Luiishu is going to hear about this when he gets back.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thesanguinepenguin38?feature=mhee

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Info Dealing with Mods   Info Dealing with Mods Empty

Back to top Go down

Info Dealing with Mods

View previous topic View next topic Back to top