RPG Maker Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG Maker Heaven

RPG Maker Forum since 2011. Make yourself a home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Counter Push-Ups!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Felix Flywheel
Felix Flywheel
Graphic Moderator
Graphic Moderator

Counter Push-Ups! Empty
PostSubject: Counter Push-Ups!   Counter Push-Ups! EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 3:22 pm

This is something everyone should do. It's easy. Just found a counter. You can use the bathroom counter, or something. Put your hands on it, and lean so you're straight, and bend your arms and push your chest in, and then bend your arms back. You should feel it in your chest if you're doing it right. You can look up tutorials on how to do this. It's just easy to do, and you can do like 15 of them at random parts of the day. It makes a physical difference for sure.

There's a bunch other swift easy exercises that make a difference too. I just think you should start doing these multiple times a day. Like... anytime you go to the bathroom, or something.

And when you've gotten good at counter push-ups, you can go to Lv.2, which is bathtub push-ups! This way, you're at a lower angle. It's a bit harder, so you need to gain EXP with counter if you're weak. And then Lv.3 is floor push-ups. But I think Counter is really good and easier.

So start doin' 'em!

EDIT: If you can't do these because you've got a physical condition... I'm sorry... I've got some myself (metal rods in spine) but these, I learned to do just recently, and they're helping me a lot by making me stronger so I don't deal with a lot of pain.

Last edited by Felix Flywheel on Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/felixflywheel

heyoka

Location : Either infront of a desktop, laptop or iPod touch with internet

Counter Push-Ups! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Counter Push-Ups!   Counter Push-Ups! EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 3:30 pm

Umm you know some people dont have physical issues because they are to fat or not fit, they can have "some" underweight.
Back to top Go down
Felix Flywheel
Felix Flywheel
Graphic Moderator
Graphic Moderator

Counter Push-Ups! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Counter Push-Ups!   Counter Push-Ups! EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 4:55 am

*Edited Post*
Back to top Go down
kelarly
kelarly

Counter Push-Ups! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Counter Push-Ups!   Counter Push-Ups! EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 12:31 am

@Felix Flywheel
Good luck to you dude! That's a great way to start getting into shape. Starting with those beginner pushups and working your way to floor pushups is the best way to get into it. There is a book out there that has a bunch of different levels of bodyweight exercises that people can do at home. It explains it the same way you did, starting with standing pushups while working your way up. I don't know anything about handicaps, but if the exercises work for you, keep at it!
I'm working on handstand pushups myself. Can do about 10 of them with my feet leaning against a wall Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kelarly?feature=mhee
Felix Flywheel
Felix Flywheel
Graphic Moderator
Graphic Moderator

Counter Push-Ups! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Counter Push-Ups!   Counter Push-Ups! EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 7:41 pm

Thanks man! I don't consider myself really handicapped. I mean I can run and stuff. It's just I'm kinda limited to bending, and I deal with the stupid pain. -_-' But yeah, these are helping me. ^o^
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Counter Push-Ups! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Counter Push-Ups!   Counter Push-Ups! Empty

Back to top Go down

Counter Push-Ups!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Maker Heaven :: Non RPG Maker :: General Chit-Chat-