RPG Maker Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG Maker Heaven

RPG Maker Forum since 2011. Make yourself a home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Sorceress sprite request [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
geminidrake
geminidrake

sprite - Sorceress sprite request [SOLVED] Empty
PostSubject: Sorceress sprite request [SOLVED]   sprite - Sorceress sprite request [SOLVED] EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 2:25 pm

Apparently all the other websites are too "busy" to even look at my request post for this sprite. Here are the details.

Okay, this is an awkward request, but I'm sure everyone here's had weirder. I need a sprite that is wearing the same outfit as seen in this picture. The costume is that of Azkadellia from the SciFi mini-series "Tin Man" in her gold attire that she wore at the beginning of the series before switching to a more black and devious attire. The picture provided features both a frontal view and a back view with a reference picture of the actual character included. Yes, on the arms are see-through sleeves, I guess that's what they are (I'm not an expert on fashion, so forgive me). On the sprite, I'm not asking for the hair to be an exact copy of the character's, but if it is done that way, great. The hair can be the standard long black hair without the fancy twists and turns. I don't need the tattoos on the chest or back. I know that would be very difficult to do. Anyway, to further the request details, stop me if I'm rambling, the eyes I would like to be lavender. Either than that, just follow the details on the picture. Thank you for your time and good luck those who take up this request. Full credit will be established to those who complete it.

Yes, I would like it done on the chibi VX sprite template.

Spoiler:

Never mind, I decided to try to sprite it myself. No offense to anyone here, I mean that. If anyone still wants to attempt it, be my guest. It might end up better than mine.

Last edited by geminidrake on Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Solved problem myself)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=690876300
luiishu535
luiishu535
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Sorceress sprite request [SOLVED]   sprite - Sorceress sprite request [SOLVED] EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 2:33 pm

Have you tried using this: http://www.famitsu.com/freegame/tool/chibi/index2.html
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/luiishu535
geminidrake
geminidrake

PostSubject: Re: Sorceress sprite request [SOLVED]   sprite - Sorceress sprite request [SOLVED] EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 2:39 pm

That wouldn't get the job done entirely, but I thank you for the suggestion.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=690876300
Zachfoss
Zachfoss
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Sorceress sprite request [SOLVED]   sprite - Sorceress sprite request [SOLVED] EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 3:42 pm

Solved. Closed Smile
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorceress sprite request [SOLVED]   sprite - Sorceress sprite request [SOLVED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorceress sprite request [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top