RPG Maker Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG Maker Heaven

RPG Maker Forum since 2011. Make yourself a home.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Deh Rules of this forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rikucotton
rikucotton

Deh Rules of this forum Empty
PostSubject: Deh Rules of this forum   Deh Rules of this forum EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 5:49 pm

Hello there! I am the moderator of this section of the site. Nice to meet cha!~ Very Happy. Anyway *serious face*. This topic here is going to discuss the general rules of the tutorial section. Simple indeed.

1. Make sure your thing is legit. We don't want you to post up some instructions, and it ends up screwing everything up cause you planned it that way.

2. Make sure you provide all the necessary details. This one is self explained.

3. If any links are posted, make sure they work and don't lead to a page that basically says: "I am error".

4. Post pictures if things are too complicated to get through text.

5. Unless the person who complains that it's not working is not following the steps, please help out people with errors they are getting, or the topic itself will be deleted, and we don't want that now do we? Shocked

6. Be respectful to all users. If someone doesn't get it, or they try their best to understand but can't, don't go attacking him or her with insults, just try to help them out in terms they understand. If anyone is attacking with insults, your comment will be deleted, and you will be banned.

Well that's it, six simple rules. Easy huh? Well, hopefully y'all will provide some awesome tutorials! I'll be posting some myself actually! Cool Well, see you all in my next post!~
Back to top Go down

Deh Rules of this forum

View previous topic View next topic Back to top